[Samba] UnixWare binaries

Nash Computer Technology nashcom at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 5 19:54:07 GMT 2004

Hi

I'm just starting to look at samba (and UnixWare, come to that).  I've installed UnixWare 7.1.3, and it came with samba 2.2.4 and sambamb (multi-byte) 2.2.5.

Basically, I'd like to know if these are the latest versions for this platform.  If not, in which download folder can I find the new version (version 3?).  I couldn't see any reference to SCO UnixWare.

Showing even more of my ignorance, what is meant by multi-byte, and is this version 'better' than the basic samba?

David