[Samba] Sometimes unable to browse w2k shares

Rauno Tuul rauno.tuul at haigekassa.ee
Mon Jan 5 11:52:11 GMT 2004

Hi,

I had exatly the same problems with 3.0.1. I also wrote about this couple
weeks ago to samba list
(http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2003-December/077722.html). I got 2
replies (off the list) from other users, who are having the same problem.

Is this 3.0.1 particular error? Has anyone understood what is the issue of
the problem and will it be fixed in 3.0.2?

Regards,

Rauno

,