[Samba] SMB Log file error

Dave Willis dave at willismailbox.f9.co.uk
Sun Jan 4 01:25:38 GMT 2004

Hi Samba people, hope you can help me...

I have 3 XP workstations on my domain.  They should have the same
configuration, but one must be different somehow.  Each time I start
this workstation, I get a message in the log file, for example:-

2004/01/01 05:20:51, 0]
rpc_server/srv_samr_nt.c:_samr_query_aliasmem(2626)
  _samr_query_aliasmem: Not yet implemented.

>From a web search, I can see that the message is related to Alias Group
Members, but this means nothing to me.  What should I do to fix this
problem?

Many thanks,
Dave