[Samba] RE: Winbind only enumerating 9% of domain groups

Hai Wu hwu3 at wpo.it.luc.edu
Fri Feb 27 16:40:46 GMT 2004

I have the same problem. I asked before but did not get any feedback.

Fedora is handling this correctly too.

>>> "ww m-pubsyssamba" <pubsyssamba at bbc.co.uk> 02/27/04 04:25 AM >>>
Sorry this seems to be the same as bug 1030 (oops I always check bugzilla last) except that I have this problem on Solaris 8
with Samba 3.0.0, 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 with thousands of users, not just Samba 3.0.2. This behaviour is not seen on Red Hat 9.
If any developers are reading this and would like me to provide any data to help track down the problem please let me know
and I'll be happy to help,

	thanks Andy.

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically
stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
reliance on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.