[Samba] Samba and non-ascii characters

jurrie.overgoor at zonnet.nl jurrie.overgoor at zonnet.nl
Fri Feb 27 10:05:17 GMT 2004

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with smbmount. After I mount a certain share, I can not
view files with weird charaters in their name. This happends for example
with the copyright char.
After searching with Google I still didn't find an answer. I guess it has
something to do with a 'charset' command, but I can't figure out wich one,
and what character table I should use...

I'm using RedHat 9 and Samba 3.0.2a, and I connect to a Windows 2000 SBS
machine.

Thanks for your help,

--
Jurrie Overgoor