[Samba] Persistant Z drive in XP - resolved

Moondance Foxmarnick calabash at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 27 04:22:18 GMT 2004

Because my book defines "logon drive" as "Sets the drive to be used as a
home directory for domain logons by Windows NT/2000/XP clients." With a
default of, you guessed it, Z: ! That was why I was winding up with two
"home" directories one on S: (from my bat file) and one on Z: from the
default value logon drive.

I will take the "exit" statement to heart and add one in on my file. I
do not have one currently.

My problem wasn't so much the "persistence" of Z: as I didn't want it in
the first place! <grin>

Anyway, all's well that ends well. Now I'm off to slay my next Dragon!
<bgrin>

-Moondance