[Samba] Performances network samba

Xavier Poirier xpoirier at ch-bourg01.fr
Thu Feb 26 13:33:43 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I 'm new here.
We have installed OpenOffice in a "network" mode onto a samba share
named \\openoffice\ooo (linux Mandrake9.2)
The performances are slowest (a 10M network)

I was wondering if there is a simple way to optimise performances
beetween a samba share and the win2k clients, a cache or something
similar ?

Thanks for any help.

Xavier