[Samba] domain users not logging on to linux box

Kashif Awan kashif_aawan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 04:19:59 GMT 2004

Hello everyone
I have installed and configured samba 3 on redhat
linux AS 2.1. I can access the server from network
neighborhood
but my domain users are not logging on to linux box
using
DOMAIN+user way .It logs in and immediately returns to
getty and /var/log/messages shows that access granted
to domain user. I have defined template homedir and
template shell options in my smb.conf but there are
not home directories in /home/winnt .Somebody pls help
me how my domain users could log on to linux box.
Thanks