[Samba] Samba 3.0 PDC install with openssl error

Loc Nguyen nguyenbloc at tuluc.com
Tue Feb 24 22:37:49 GMT 2004

env CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/include
-I/usr/kerberos/include
-I/usr/local/ssl/include'
LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib
/configure -enable-ldbm

be sure that you have /usr/local/ssl/lib in
your /etc/ld.so.conf
and run ldconfig

BLOCKQUOTE { BORDER-LEFT:#1F4687 1px solid; padding-left:20px;