[Samba] repost due to no replies `multiple home drives being mapped'

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Tue Feb 24 02:59:07 GMT 2004

Hi,

We saw your first posting. The chances of getting a reply increase greatly
when you give enough information for people to help you with. Right now,
most of us feel with you! But that does not help you much.

What is in your smb.conf file?

Do you have a logon script? If so, what's in it?

Have you captures the network traffic from a logon sequence? What does it
show is happening?

Have you used the "log level = 5" facility to diagnose what Samba records
in it's log files?

What have you done to isolate the problem?

I'll stop guessing now.

Cheers,
John t.

--