[Samba] Creating 10,000 Active Directory users?

jonlists jonlists at cbsol.com
Tue Feb 24 02:05:31 GMT 2004

You mean, through Samba, or otherwise?

We created an app for school districts that allows them to pull student
names out of a delimited text file into an Access db for review, then used
some VB to do the user creation. It wasn't that difficult....

Google for "ADSI" - you should find what you need.....

Jon Johnston
Creative Business Solutions
IBM, Lotus, Microsoft Consultants
http://www.cbsol.com