[Samba] Re: Unable to join ADS domain

Joe Howell jhowell_tsm at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 16:54:56 GMT 2004

After much work and lots of helpful advice from the Samba list, I moved my Linux eval machine over to my production network and tried joining the AD domain.  Worked like a charm.  My suspicions about having a problem with the domain controller in my test LAN have been confirmed.

Thanks to everyone who offered advice.  The How-To really does provide good basic advice.  Now I just need to rebuild my test domain and make sure it is good...

Joe Howell
Shelter Insurance Companies
Columbia, MO