[Samba] Information required on mounting Windows shared folders on Unix s ystems

Patrik Gustavsson Patrik.Gustavsson at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 23 12:28:57 GMT 2004

You can't mount a windows share onto Solaris, because Solaris don't
have kernel drivers for it.

You can do it on a Linux based system though.

/Patrik

--
"In a world without fences who needs Gates"
Patrik Gustavsson, Senior Technical Consultant