[Samba] How to get rid of the \\my_server\homes share?

TeeCee teecee at teecee.hu
Mon Feb 23 12:15:31 GMT 2004

Hi! :o)

You must have two shares defined in Your smb.conbf or any included files.

  > I'm seeing both a share \\my_server\homes and a share
This must be: [homes]
  > \\my_server\<username>.
This must be [%U]

If You don't need any of them, just delete that section or use the mailed
solution: browseable = no (note that in this solution the shares remaining in
the shares but You cannot see it in the shareslist - but You can use it!)

BYE: TeeCee :o)