[Samba] reduce the size of samba 3.0 binary

Patrik Gustavsson Patrik.Gustavsson at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 23 06:44:12 GMT 2004

Run strip on the executables to remove
symbol table, debugging information.

That will shrink the size.

/Patrik

--
"In a world without fences who needs Gates"
Patrik Gustavsson, Senior Technical Consultant