[Samba] samba 3 and ADS

Aaron Collins hellfire at fastq.com
Thu Feb 19 17:18:54 GMT 2004

Of courese, thats the whole point of having a samba box part of a win2k
domain.  Heck if you wanted you could also replace your pdc with with a
samba pdc.  Check out the samba 3 howto, they have good instructions on
doing this.
You just have to make sure that what ever OS you use has support for NSS, or
you'll also have to create the accounts localy before they can use it. I
know that AIX supports this for sure. as well as Solaris,  I'm not positive
about HP-UX though.

-Aaron C.