[Samba] SPNEGO problem

Stéphane Purnelle stephane.purnelle at tiscali.be
Wed Feb 18 20:37:28 GMT 2004

Hi!

I ask you to answer about  question on my network :
Samba PDC 3.0.1 with ACL and LDAP.

I have this server and some win2k server, these win2k server is domain
member of my Samba PDC.
On a win2k server (FINCOR01), we have a DCOM application that have
sometimes a problem.
The problem is : the server don't answer, no shared directory and no
DCOM service are available.
But five minutes later, all services is available.

In samba.log, we can see a SPNEGO connexion problem (SMB_err = 49152).
All win2k server are patched to the last microsoft patch (SP4).

Si a samba problem, a windows problem, a network problem.

--
Stéphane Purnelle <stephane.purnelle at tiscali.be>
Site Web : http://www.linuxplusvalue.be