[Samba] Re: Samba 3.0 PDC, exchange 5.5 installing service pack 4 fails.

Mario Fernandez Mario at datasynapse.com
Wed Feb 18 17:08:24 GMT 2004

Hi Jerry -

I'm just e-mailing you regarding the Exchange SP4 upgrade error when using a
Samba 3.0 PDC. We presently have a Samba 3.0 PDC and using Exchange 5.5 SP4
without a problem, however we are in the process of migrating to Win2K3 and
Exchange 2K3 and are setting up a test network to simulate the migration.
While  installing SP4 on exchange I keep getting a Dr. Watson error exactly
the same as the thread metioned in the subject.  If you have a solution or
could point in the direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Mario Fernandez
Network Administrator
DataSynapse Inc.
tel 212-842-8849
mario at datasynapse.com <mailto:mario at datasynapse.com>

View the DataSynapse e-mail disclaimer here:
http://www.datasynapse.com/legal/emailprivacy.jsp
<http://www.datasynapse.com/legal/emailprivacy.jsp>