[Samba] Re: nmbd multihomed registration request must be directed at aWINS server error

Dylan Cuthbert dylan at q-games.com
Tue Feb 17 06:20:01 GMT 2004

mm.. no response, so I'll reply to myself :-)

I think this error seemed to be caused by my entry of a server name into the
"WINS Server" field, even though WINS support was turned off.  Any idea why?
Deleting the name seemed to stop the warning/error cropping up.

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com

news:c0nnk6$674$1 at sea.gmane.org...