[Samba] Samba PDC and Win2k Client

L.R.Rodriguez lrrodrig at unity.ncsu.edu
Sun Feb 15 19:34:39 GMT 2004

Probably bad form to reply to myself, but it is, I think relevant.

I sat down to work on this problem some more this morning and was unable
to log on to 'Silv'. Though it was working yesterday just fine (ie: I
was able to log on, run a logon script, etc), today 'Silv' was showing
all the same symptoms of  'Plaid'. I removed 'Silv' from the domain, and
re-added it without incident. After a reboot, I was able to log in.

I've now gone from merely puzzled, to utterly confused.

--Louis