[Samba] Sync win2k local user list with samba user list

Paul Espinosa samba at ericius.com
Sun Feb 15 03:24:38 GMT 2004

Well, I just went and tried Andrew Bartlett's suggestion.  Works like a
champ!

Guess I'm just used to not being able to nest groups.  heh

Thanks all,

Paul Espinosa

BTW

John,

Really getting a lot out of your book "The Official Samba-3 HOWTO and
Reference Guide".  I bought it for work and am planning on buying it for my
personal bookshelf.

.----[ John H Terpstra wrote ]----