[Samba] Writing to a ReExported NFS Share With A MAC

Rocky Olsen rocky at mindphone.org
Sat Feb 14 21:02:22 GMT 2004

I'm having this same problem with almost the exact same setup debian
machine mounting a netapp fileserver re-exporting with samba - and mac
users being unable to mount, same same log errors, same solution. Is there
a better solution though? I'm assuming everything should be okay since nfs
will handle locking - but are there any advantages/disadvantages to this
solution?