[Samba] samba

susan sarfaty ssarfaty at accessus.net
Thu Feb 12 23:26:21 GMT 2004

samba samba  ?
 how are you?
   After a serious  accident, I am ready to go back to work. At monsanto they let the solutions dry out in these silly racks. I don' work ther any more. Then I was working at the Danforth plant sience center. tThe whole building  was down toone autoclave so I was there early But I dropped a 4l erlenmeyer and slipped and fell on the broken glass. They had to take me to er and the attending physicians speculated if Iwould make it through the night. One thing led to another and I woulnd up In  jail
chained to a man named Daisy. After my injury, I ahd a grand mal siezure. After that my gun-toting privelgaes had which  revoked because I was In a psych ward. I wish they would have told me. One thing led to another and I woulnd up In  jail
chained to a man named Daisy. My injury and legal problems are behin me now. I am ready for work-Wash U or ~La Jolla.
When. I get to a crystal lab you will hear from. Sarf