[Samba] I must leave this list

Jason Balicki kodak at frontierhomemortgage.com
Thu Feb 12 23:15:53 GMT 2004

>so long, folks ... and take my advice: don't read this list
>using Windows.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :p

Seriously though, the simplest precautions will take
care of any virus worries you may have.  Keep your anti
virus software and your computer up to date.  I don't
think I've ever heard of a virus or worm that took
advantage of a 0 day exploit, so as long as you
patch and are reasonably non-stupid you're going
to be fine.

But, of course, YMMV.  I do think something should
be done about the list policies, too.  However
I've got no clue what those should be.

--J(K)