[Samba] A samba locking question

Patrik Gustavsson Patrik.Gustavsson at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 10 06:46:11 GMT 2004

Yes, your are wright. But Samba will not
do a byte ranged lock using fcntl() on the file
when lock range is below 2^31 as stated in the docs.

/Patrik

--
"In a world without fences who needs Gates"
Patrik Gustavsson, Senior Technical Consultant