[Samba] Re: (no subject given)

payments-autoresponder at amazon.com payments-autoresponder at amazon.com
Tue Feb 10 00:19:02 GMT 2004

Thank you for writing to Amazon.com.  Please be aware that this is an
automated response to the e-mail message you sent, but we do want you
to find answers to any questions you may have.

If your question is regarding the status of your Marketplace, Auctions
or zShops transactions it can be addressed efficiently by contacting
your transaction partner, as Amazon.com is not directly handling your
transaction.

You can locate the email address via Your Account at the following
location:

    http://www.amazon.com/your-account/

If you have a general question about any of our services, or you need
to contact Customer Service, you may be interested in checking our
Help Desk located at the following URL:

     http://www.amazon.com/help/

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com

Best Regards,