[Samba] mandatory profiles?

Ivo Dancet ivo at im.be
Thu Feb 5 20:48:13 GMT 2004

I would like to setup a samba PDC with mandatory profiles for my school.
I know that I can easily use them for XP (centralized) and that for Win
98 I have to put them in the user accounts. Now my question: do I have
to put a profile in the user account each time a new user is made? Or is
there a simple way of doing this. (off course I would link it to one
profile, but this way I still have to link it myself...)

(there are a lot of users, and each year 200 extra users should be
activated, so it would be nice to automate this proces)