[Samba] Back to 3.0.1, Winbind and Solaris 9

ww m-pubsyssamba pubsyssamba at bbc.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 10:30:24 GMT 2004

my libnss_winbind.so is 30k and pam_winbind.so is 28k. Also I'm using Samba 3.0.2pre1 now. The crle command takes immediate effect. I think someone's provided this already but I've included a working pam.conf (not actually needed for "su"). Also have you added valid template shell and homedir entries to smb.conf?

thanks Andy.