[Samba] Re: Test

LockDown Mailer mailer at lockdowncorp.com
Wed Feb 4 00:48:11 GMT 2004

The message that you sent was rejected by our mail server.

YOUR MESSAGE WAS NOT DELIVERED!

The email that you sent had a file attached.

We do not allow .EXE, .ZIP, .SCR, .PIF, .BAT, .CMD
and some other extensions to be attached to email
sent to this address.

Please make a request with us for an email address to send your attachment to.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
all messages sent to mailer at lockdowncorp.com
are not read by a real person!

Please feel free to call us if you continue to
experience problems.

LockDown Corp.  Support: support at lockdowncorp.com
                Sales: sales at lockdowncorp.com
URLS
LockDown Web Page     LockDown Proxy Services
http://lockdowncorp.com    http://theproxyconnection.com

Business Hours: Mon - Fri 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM E.S.T.

Lockdown Sales: 800-249-0253  Out of USA: 603-740-4590
                                     FAX: 603-742-7656