[Samba] Ldap Objects for machines accounts

newssysman at zbh.uni-hamburg.de newssysman at zbh.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Feb 3 10:04:55 GMT 2004

Hi Fred,

try something like this:

dn: cn=host.mydomain.de,ou=hosts,o=edv,dc=mydomain,dc=de
objectClass: top
objectClass: ipHost
objectClass: device
ipHostNumber: 192.168.11.1
cn: host.mydomain.de
cn: host

with an enty like this in your LDAP Directory you should be able to add a
machine account
with pbdedit -a -m host.

Works for me

bye Erik

--On Tuesday, February 03, 2004 10:52:55 AM +0100 Frédéric Descamps