[Samba] smbd pids

Collen collen at hermanjordan.nl
Mon Feb 2 15:20:18 GMT 2004

Nope.. but here is some more..
it ain't samba (i gues)
in my message log i get - "KERNEL: LEASE BROKEN - owner pid = 22239"
so it's a locking bug in the kernel (searched the internet)
some how, every thu. at 12.15 it happens ??
dunno why.. checked the crontab no event orso on 12.15 thu.
the backup & file server have no prob (run on the same setup)
only way they differ is of an promis tx4 raid controller, rest is an
exact copy of linux&samba..

l8r.. thnx.
Collen Blijenberg (Systeem/Netwerk Beheerder)

Montessori Lyceum
Herman Jordan
Zeist