[Samba] Getting INTERNAL ERROR: Signal 10 in Solaris 9

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Fri Dec 31 15:38:47 GMT 2004

>So i decided to install the software in a clean
>Solaris with the last cluster-patch and everything
>works fine...

You may want to go get patch 112960, latest rev, 20 I believe.  This is
newer than the last patch cluster IIRC.  Reportedly this fixes some
problems with looking up secondary groups when using ldap for your
system level stuff.  I haven't had a chance to test it myself, but that
was what was reported here.

Paul Gienger                    Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.
Systems Architect               Fax:    701-281-1322