[Samba] Re: Re: pdc dont save the profile

Danny Paul jdpaul at gocolumbiamo.com
Wed Dec 29 16:41:13 GMT 2004

> the problem was the client. the owner played to much with the admin rights
> the settings r completly changed.
>
> but perhaps u can tell my what u mean with profile share?

It looks like from your config file that the logon path directive is
\\SAMBA_PDC\profiles\%U.  This means that profiles would be stored on
server SAMBA_PDC, on share profiles, in a subdirectory that is the same as
However, you do not have a "profiles" share defined.

The standard profiles share looks something like this:

[profiles]
        comment = "Roaming profile share"
        path = /profiles
        read only = No