[Samba] Issues with trustdom on 3.0.9

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Mon Dec 27 19:51:15 GMT 2004

I did /not/ solve the problem as yet -- I am still waiting for someone to
address the issue. I don't really know what could be causing it, but I
know it did not occur on my test system (less secure because it is less
important, and also a fresh install).

Was yours also an upgrade like mine, or just a fresh install? It is
clearly not platform specific, as mine is HP-UX. Maybe the network?

I'm stuck, though, and it's holding me up somewhat as some of the trust
functionality does not seem to work in this mode.

Related, I think, may be the machine's inability to determine its own IP
address with rpcclient.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - User Support Spec. III
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630