[Samba] Re: pdc dont save the profile

Danny Paul jdpaul at gocolumbiamo.com
Mon Dec 27 18:08:35 GMT 2004

It doesn't appear that you have a profiles share.  This is pretty important
if you want to save your profiles.

Also, you smb.conf file seems pretty bloated.  Typically, I make my config
file as smb.conf.master.  Then, I run testparm -s smb.conf.master >
smb.conf.  This command outputs the options in a logical format and
discards the comments and unneccessary commands.  This increases the
performance and readability of the smb.conf file.

Happy Holidays

P.S. Please respond to this thread instead of directly to my email account