[Samba] Re: Re: letter

Thu Dec 23 22:41:48 GMT 2004

Thank you for your inquiry.

Although this e-mail address is no longer monitored, we want to assist you with your question.  Please go to the appropriate link below for the product or topic you are inquiring about.

>>For all privacy issues, please contact msnprivacy at msn.com.

>>For instructions on reporting abuse issues (e.g., spam, chain letters, harassment, profanity, pornography, etc.), please go to:
    http://support.msn.com/solutionarticle.aspx?cp=true&pk=msncom&pp=both/msncom&aid=7786

If you want to report an e-mail abuse issue specifically, contact:
    abuse at hotmail.com.

>>For all Hotmail sign-in and password issues, including help with Passport and sign-in issues on any other MSN service, go to:
    https://memberservices.passport.net/

Click "Help".

>>For Hotmail technical support, sign in to your Hotmail account and click "Help".

>>For help with other MSN products or services, go to http://www.msn.com/contactus.ashx.

This is an unmonitored e-mail address so please be sure to go to one of the links above.  We value your business and thank you for using MSN.

Please note that you will not receive a reply if you respond directly to this message.