[Samba] Login scripts and Win9x clients

Misty Stanley-Jones misty at borkholder.com
Thu Dec 23 20:21:48 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I have two systems using Win98 and one using Win95.  These three systems do
not automatically execute their login scripts.  I can map the network drives
manually and tell them to reconnect at login, but I am wondering why they
don't execute them.  I can log in, browse to my netlogon share (if I make it
browseable), and execute the script manually, and it works.  Well, it mostly
works, but I Think that's an issue with Kixtart.

Is there something extra that I need to do for Win9x?  I haven't really found
anything about it.

Thanks,
Misty