[Samba] Samba Question

Bill Sommerville BillSommerville at BillSommerville.com
Thu Dec 23 19:27:59 GMT 2004

My name is Bill Sommerville and I need a little help.
I am fairly new to Samba and I would like to connect to two shared accounts
on one system.
So in other words I have a maindata and a graphics account on a Linux
system.
When I map to the maindata account, everything is fine.
When I try to Map to the graphics account,
I get this message from Windows saying I must disconnect from the
maindata account to establish a connection to the graphics account.

Is there any way I can avoid this? I am sure it is in the config file,
but I am not sure where.  Or is it in Windows?

I use to be able to do this, but after a few upgrades something changed.

Thanks

Bill

Bill Sommerville
Information Technology