[Samba] (no subject)

Jackson Semens jansemens at excite.com
Thu Dec 23 17:25:15 GMT 2004

My dear,

I feel very sorry to interrupt your peace since you are not expectingto receive any mail from me. However, I was obliged to do so due to theimportance and urgency of the message. I crave your indulgence, andwant to reassure you that I mean well and that it is only for ourmutual good. So please do not be embarrassed or suspicious.

My name is Dr. Jackson Semens; I am a social worker with aninternational Non-Governmental/Voluntary organization based inSwitzerland. I am the Accounts/ Project Director in-charge of SouthAmerica regional representation. Our organization, through the localNGO'S and other Agencies and in partnership with the United NationsHigh Commission for Refugees, UNHCR, UNESCO, etc works and sponsorsdevelopment projects and social services in some third world/developing countries, assistance and re-settlement of victims ofnatural disaster, civil wars and Refugees, displaced/oppressed childrenand minority people around the world.

I am just back from Iraq where in the cause of performing our duties wefound a huge amount of cash in an abandoned house, I reached anagreement with the members of my team whom are UN officials (two innumber) and we agreed to keep this money to ourselves and they movedthe box out of Iraq to Amsterdam (with their immunity as UN officialsthey are not searched at borders or airports).

Now, I am in need of a reliable and trustworthy person or companyoverseas whom I can confidently work with since my work does not permitme to own a foreign bank account or any personal business untilretirement, I have the honor to confide this information in you and torequest for your pleasure to assist to receive and secure the money inyour account, pending our retirement from service. Please understandthat my approach to you is based only on my positive reasoning and onthe belief that you will not disappoint or betray me at last. Theamount is fairly huge and we have agreed that on completion of thedeal, you will retain some reasonable percentage of the money as acompensation for your assistance.

By any standard, the money is cool and legal and therefore quite safeand secure for all of us, however to consider our official positions,reputation and integrity, especially, the opportunities in the businessitself, it is very necessary that all due care be taken so that we donot miss the opportunity due to carelessness. You are thereforeexpected and advised to display high degree of maturity, responsibilityand understanding in handling this information.

There would be a meeting in Europe where we moved the money to, forfurther discussions and to consummate the transaction at once. I willgive you all the details in my next mail when you have indicated yourinterest and commitment to work with me. Always remember that this isthe highest confidence and trust any person can repose on the other,especially when it is considered that we did not know ourselves before.I hope you will honor me too.

Please feel free to call me on ++ 44 704 010 4761 or send me a fax on++ 44 700 598 1254.

NOTE: I know there may be scams and junk mails flying here and there onthe Internet but certainly, this is not one. Please do not fail tounderstand that in spite of all that, opportunities of this kind stillabound. If you have ever wished or prayed for something good to comeyour way, now I urge you to take this message seriously and with anopen mind. You could never know. This may be an answer to your prayers.So please give it a benefit of doubt and with good faith and trust joinme and I am assuring you now that you will never be disappointed.Please reply urgently and furnish your TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS, forfurther details.

Treat as strictly confidential.

Best regards,
Jackson Semens.