Re-4: [Samba] Samba 3.0.9 doesn't remove printjobs ?

t.pompe at architekt-prinz.at t.pompe at architekt-prinz.at
Wed Dec 22 13:52:28 GMT 2004

I modified the CUPS access rights (defined in cupsd.conf).
Before that only users of administrative group had access to
the printer configuration parts.
Now I removed all access restrictions, so that anyone
can access all CUPS services (printers, jobs, ...)
(we use this, because sometimes we need to hold printers manually ...).

But, as I mentioned, I don't find the relationship
between this and the original problem.

In advance, I even don't know exactly when the problem disappeared -
suddenly it worked (maybe a kind if M$ mysterium?)! And since these
are production machines, I can't play around with the
configurations too much!

Regards
Thomas