[Samba] Samba 3.0.x in ADS mode in a Windows Krb AD forest domain, does it work?

Charles Weber weberc at irpmail.nia.nih.gov
Mon Dec 20 23:13:36 GMT 2004

I have just put in service our first AD member samba server and am
replacing, like many of us, samba 2 servers.
Our setup is HHS AD tree, with NIH users in ou's under NIH domain and
servers in attached division domain (NIA in our case).
Our NIH users have no problems so far other than the usual of sites this
size.
This sounds somewhat similar to what you are asking.

I have not tried to connect from another connected AD domain so that I
would traverse 2 trusts. That seems to be your situation as I understand
it.

Chuck