[Samba] Some thins stopped working since 3.0.5

Pau Capdevila pau.capdevila at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 18:45:38 GMT 2004

Hi,

Can anybody tell me if there are problems or there have been
configuration changes in recent versions of samba.

We use Debian Sarge workstations as domain members (with samba,
winbind, pam_mount, pam_mkhomedir, you know...) and recently the
server part does not authenticate users.

If you do smbclient -L localhost... you get:

"session setup failed: Call returned zero bytes (EOF)"

With more debbugging info somewhat about spnego failed and then I
disable it in smb.conf.

I'm afraid that those are Kerberos related problems becaus at home
anything has stopped working...

Thanks.

If anyone can respond with this information thanks.

If anyone needs desperately the debug output and other traces I'll
send it but I don't want to bother you since that limits.