[Samba] Participation on Samba lists

Herb Lewis hlewis at panasas.com
Thu Dec 16 16:46:41 GMT 2004

I had the same concerns initially, but if you look through the history
of his posts on the lists, they tend to always degrade into accusations
and name calling in the end. Telling him it is off-topic only feeds the
flames. This was discussed extensively among the team and unfortunately
this seems the only reasonable thing to do at the moment. I concur with
the action.

Herb
Samba Team