[Samba] Re: [proposal] Samba Software Foundation

Gémes Géza geza at kzsdabas.sulinet.hu
Wed Dec 15 21:00:37 GMT 2004

Charles N Wyble írta:

> i like it. i like it a lot. sounds wonderful. lets get this going. the
> time is NOW to kill exchange.
>
> -charles
> http://www.thewybles.com/~charles
> www.oserproject.org

Yes it realy sounds wonderful, and the basic idea probably is, but I
dislike the reiteration of personal tastes, and dislikes.
Imposing "if xy would say something negative about me I'll take my ball
with me and won't play again with you until you would force him to
leave" IMHO sounds too childish in an OSS software organizations ruleset :-(

Cheers,

Geza Gemes