EUC/Risk Lead Developer : Excellent Opening in Sterling, VA.
jobs at thinking-minds.com
Wed Dec 15 14:04:30 GMT 2004
This is Paul from Thinking Minds Inc. We are an consulting firm specializing
in project staff augmentation for large enterprise projects. I came across
your resume on the web and thought you might be interested in a position of
a EUC/Risk Lead Developer with a very large and reputed client in Sterling,
* The individual filling this role will perform duties of a Lead Developer
in support of End User Computing (EUC) Infrastructure
* They will work with the Project Architect as the senior development team
member taking on the most difficult technical tasks requiring development
skills in Data
* They will design and develop code for MS Windows 2000/2003 platforms.
* They will review business requirements and translate into technical
* They will work with QA team to address test failures for both their code
and other development team members.
* They will perform code walkthroughs and provide technical guidance to
development team members.
* They will provide lead technical insight into the web applications design
to meet business requirements.
* They will participate in discussions with the Project Architect to
determine final technical solutions.
* They will provide the Project Manager and Project Architect with
development time estimates for development team efforts.
* They will evaluate other developers and determine their skill level.
* They will provide the Project Manager with development team weekly status
updates and estimated to completion hours.
* They will be responsible to identify high risk areas of development
* They must have strong English written and verbal communication skills.
* The ideal candidate will have experience in, but not limited to, the
Data bases, query development
Agile Software Development Process (XP, Scrum, or other must have direct
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Technically lead and participate in EUC application development and root
* Guide other EUC application development team members
* Develop reports, queries
* Provide recommendations and time estimates for Documentum and JAVA
* Develop release instructions for deployments
* Working with Project Architect, assure server configuration standards
between development, QA, and production environments
* Complete daily builds for EUC development team
*Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant
*Minimum of 5 years of application development experience in a corporate
environment with increasing levels of responsibility.
Location: Sterling, VA Duration: 6 months Start: 01/03/2005
Rate: $55/hr all inclusive(Corp.-to-Corp.)
If you feel you are suitable for this position and are available
immediately, please forward your resume with the following details to me
ASAP. The position with this client really closes very quickly. It is
important that I get the following details along with your resume so as to
make the overall process faster.
All such details would be held strictly confidential and would be used for
informational purposes only.
Day & Month of DOB:
SSN# last 6 digits:
Availability to Start:
Name & Contact Number of 1 valid Reference:
Please feel free to contact me in case of any doubts or queries.
I am looking forward to a mutually beneficial relationship with you.
PS: If you are not available or interested, but know someone who maybe,
please forward this email to him/her.
Thinking Minds Inc.
E-mail: paul at thinking-minds.com
PH: 401-608-6470 / 888-434-1050 X 1-618
Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution of this email and any materials contained in any
attachments is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not
the intended recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by email and
destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.
More information about the samba