[Samba] compiling problem with ldap support

Adi Nugraha adi at westindo.co.id
Wed Dec 15 01:16:07 GMT 2004

I already installed openLDAP, in fact it was after I Installed openLDAP that
compiling samba became a problem, like I said the first time  I Installed it
it was working alright but I couldn't find the smbldap tools, so I decided
to re install the whole package, and then the error message came out, I'm
still unable to compile now