[Samba] Trusted domain problem (maybe networking)

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Tue Dec 14 21:57:12 GMT 2004

I do the same thing. I would set your remote browse sync, however, to the
"other" server.

What I do on my two WINS servers (on different campuses) is:

On server A:
remote browse sync = serverb.ip.address.here
On server B:
remote browse sync = servera.ip.address.here

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - User Support Spec. III
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630