[Samba] Group permissions not working on 3.0.8

Rodrigo Severo rodrigo.lists at fabricadeideias.com
Mon Dec 13 14:59:34 GMT 2004

Paul Gienger wrote:

>> Gentoo Linux with kernel 2.6.9
>

> Then your post to bug 1126 is invalid, and also my thoughts on what
> was going on for you.  That's a solaris bug.

I found several bugs mentioning problems similar to mine. I wrongly
choose bug #1126 because it wasn't clear to me that it's a exclusilly
Solaris issue.

After some extra reseach I believe I should open a new bug as none deals
exactly with my particular problem.

Could you please advise?

Regards,

Rodrigo Severo

Rodrigo Severo
Fábrica de Idéias
SBS -Ed. Empire Center Sala 1301 - Cobertura
Fone: (61) 321 1357
Fax: (61) 223 1712
Brasília/DF

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery
of something we do not understand.
                                  -- Frank Herbert