[Samba] Upgrade 2.2.12 -> 3.0.9

Angela Williams angie at eoh.co.za
Wed Dec 8 12:56:17 GMT 2004

Hi All,
I have a modified RH 9 box running as a PDC with roaming profiles and home
shares. We really need to upgrade this system to 3.0.9 PDC with LDAP.
If it all falls apart on the upgrade I'd like to be able to go back to 2.2.12
at the toss of a hat.
Are there any files other than my /usr/local/samba2 directory and the tdb
files that live in /var somewhere.
I have LDAP almost ready to test as per the HOWTOO's - from the section
"Making users happy"

Cheers
Ang
--
Angela Williams				Enterprise Outsourcing
SCO Unix/Linux & Cisco spoken here!	Bedfordview

Smile!! Jesus Loves You!!