[Samba] Linux server to microsoft client problems

Brad Delano brad at braddelano.com
Tue Dec 7 16:12:30 GMT 2004

I apologize in advance if this is a repeated or common question.  I am a
sales guy and am working with a client on moving forward with their project.

Issue:  We have a Linux server hosting a Microsoft Access database
file.  There are three computers who need access to this data.  One is
Windows XP pro, this one works fine.  Another is Windows 98 SE, this
computer can see the file but can not execute or use the file in
anyway.  The same problem exists on the Windows 2000 pro machine.  This
computer can see the file but is unable to open or access it.

Please help!

Thank you,

Brad Delano